- - 227g unsalted butter
- - 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- - 1 large egg yolk
- - 90g heavy cream
- - 220g all-purpose flour
- - 100g edam cheese
- - 100g grated Parmesan cheese
- - 1 tablespoon sugar
- - 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
- - 1 teaspoons fine salt
- - 50g freshly ground nutmeg/almond
Rosemary-Cheese Spritz Cookies – KBB
Sumber: Tantangan KBB, dari Food Network Kitchens
Dipraktekkan dengan sedikit modifikasi oleh Amy
1. Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
2. Beat the butter and lemon zest with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth, about 30 seconds. Slowly beat in the egg yolk and cream.
3. Whisk the flour, pecorino/edam, parmesan, sugar, rosemary, salt, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Gradually add the flour mixture into the butter mixture while mixing slowly.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then beat on medium speed to make a slightly sticky dough.
5. Fill the cookie press with the dough.
6. Assemble the press with the desired disk shape (see cook’s note), and press cookies onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Leave about one inch between cookies. Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ part of Parmesan and refrigerate cookies for 20 minutes. Cook’s Notes: These freeze beautifully.
8. Press the cookies out into desired shapes on cookie sheets and freeze. Transfer frozen cookies to a plastic bag, seal, and keep frozen for up to 1 month.
9. When ready to bake, lay out frozen cookies on cookie trays and bake from frozen for 25 minutes.
Some disk shapes work better than others. Since this is savory cookie, we liked the cutters that result in a cracker shape cookie.